Friday, October 21, 2011

A Combination of Chocolate, Boogers, and Popcorn

Talking to my 4-year-old:
"It's Adia's hat! She was looking for that for years!"
"Well, she's only been alive for two years, so it couldn't have been too long."

My 4-year-old talking to me about her little sister:
"Adia's gonna grow up big! Big like a balloon and then go POP!"
"She is not going to pop!"

4-year-old: "I ate too much salsa. I'm gonna fart out fire."

To my 2-year-old, who was wrapping my measuring tape around her tiny little finger: "You do not need to measure your finger."

My husband talking about our 2-year-old: "She has a combination of chocolate, boogers, and popcorn on her hands."

Talking to my 2-year-old:
"Eat your apple."
"I roll it."
"It is not a ball, it's an apple. Eat it."
*Continues rolling it* "Whee!"

To 2-year-old: "Sweetie, you can't hold these cups upside down, they spill. Lesson number two of the big girl cup..."

Talking to my 4-year-old, looking out the window:
"Somebody threw an icky chip on our bush."
"Where?"
"There." *points*
"That's a leaf. It's just a leaf that turned brown."
"Oh."

4-year-old: *Marches up to me* "My feet stink." *Sticks her foot in the air at me* "Smell 'em."

To 2-year-old: "You don't move the table to you. You move your chair to the table."

My husband: "Son of a..."
Adia: "Bitch!"
Yeah...we're at the parrot stage. Need to watch our language, lol.

To 4-year-old: "Take your french fry package off your head."

Talking to 2-year-old:
"Chicken!"
"Go sit down and eat!"
*Walks over to her chair* "Pie!"
"It doesn't matter if you're eating something different, you still have to sit down!"

Signature tag by Geeky Graphx.

No comments:

Post a Comment