Wednesday, June 29, 2011

You Have a Big Butt!

Talking to my 3-year-old:
     "I have to go do laundry."
     "And dishes."
     "Yes, I'll do dishes later."
     "But you always do dishes first."
Apparently, I'm not allowed to change my routine.


Talking to my 3-year-old about her 'big sister' t-shirt:
     "That's you. The purple monkey is the big sister."
     "But I'm not a monkey."
     "You're not?"
     "No, it's just a picture of a monkey."

Talking to 3-year-old:
     "Adia has a little butt."
     "Yeah. You have a big butt!"
     "Thank you!"
     "And a big tummy...and Daddy has a big tummy and a big butt."

Talking to 3-year-old:
     "Mommy, when was I a baby?"
     "A couple of years ago."
     "I was so cute!"
     *gigglesnort* "Yes, yes you were."
     "And I'm still so cute!"
     "Yes, yes you are..."


Talking to 1-year-old, after she gave me a kiss:
     "Biting is not part of smooching."

3-year-old, learning Karate:
     "I'm doing the head kick!" *trying to kick herself in the head*
     "No, you don't kick yourself!"

3-year-old:
     "My tummy hurts."
     "You probably ate too much."
     *shoving bread in her mouth* "That's not the problem!"

Signature tag created by this chick :)

1 comment:

  1. Bwahahaha!! Seriously. Your girls make me want to have more children just to listen to the weird things they'll say to each other.

    ReplyDelete