Friday, July 1, 2011

My Sister Knows How to Poop Outside

Some older stuff that I pulled off the old website :) My kids were a little less than a year younger than they are now.

Pretty much all of these are my 3-year-old, since my 1-year-old couldn't talk at the time. I will note if they are otherwise!

Looking in the toilet, after pooping:
     "There's my turd!"

Me, to 3-year-old:
     "Leave your nipples alone!"

Pretending to do magic:
     "Abra-dabra, Adia into a duck. And you into a dog."

"I know how to poop in the potty, and Adia knows how to poop outside."

To little sister:
     "Go away. Shoo, shoo."

"Daddy, you're sure big."

Me, to 3-year-old:
     "Hold on! You can't ride your trikey down the stairs!"
     "Why not?"

3-year-old, batteries were dead in her toy computer:
     "Abra-dabra, hocus pocus, make this 'puter back to normal." *waits a minute* "The magic not working, Mommy."

Conversation with 3-year-old:
     "Put your toilet paper in the toilet."
     "It's too heavy."
     "Your toilet paper is not heavy."
     "...our house is heavy."

No comments:

Post a Comment