Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm Not Going to Move for the Flyboat!

To 1-year-old:
     "Ice cream is not a finger food."

To 3-year-old:
     "Why are you wearing your panties and your Winter coat?"
Mind you, it is July...

To 1-year-old:
     "Stop eating and dancing! You're going to choke!"

To 1-year-old:
     "Stop dancing and put your pants on!"

Talking to 1-year-old, driving her Wonder Pets Flyboat on my bed:
     "Stuck."
     "I know it's stuck. That's because I'm in the way."
     *pushes it into me*
     "I'm not going to move for the Flyboat!"

To 3-year-old, playing with her little sister:
     "Stop it."
     "But I'm jiggling her."
     "Don't 'jiggle' her!"
     "But she's really jiggly!"

To 1-year-old, playing with a toy hammer:
     "Please don't hammer your sister."

Talking to my 3-year-old. She had a baby rattle stuck in the bottom of a toy saxophone:
     "Why do you have the rattle in the saxophone?!"

Conversation my husband and I had with our 3-year-old:
     *3-year-old farts*
     Me: "Don't poop another pair of underwear! You're already on your third pair today."
     3-year-old: "Don't say that, Mommy."
     Husband: "It's not Mommy's fault you fart and poop your panties."
     3-year-old: "Stop talking about that!"
Yes! We achieved our first major embarrassment of one of our children!

3-year-old:
     "I have a stinky smell in my neck!"


**Side note** I saw this when I was linking The Wonder Pets. It looks incredibly cute!

1 comment: