Saturday, July 23, 2011

You Cannot Marry Your Sister

I was teaching Dilana how to make a heart with her hands, and she made one but flattened her thumbs, and said this:
     "Look! It's a flat heart. It got squished by a robot monkey."

Me, asking my 3-year-old about her little sister:
     "Where's Adia?"
     "It's not Adia, she's my robot Adia copy. I built her with my toy hammer."

1-year-old, showing me what she's playing with:
     "Hammer."
     "Why are you hammering Ming-Ming's head?!"
     *she goes back to hammering*

 My husband trying to teach our 1-year-old to brush her own teeth:
     "Brush! Good job! Get the backs!"
     *she tries to brush her back*
     "Not your back, the backs of your teeth!"

After investigating a thud I heard in the direction of my 3-year-old:
     "You really fell off the bed trying to take off your own shoe?"
     "Yes..."

Changing 1-year-old's pull-up:
     "I want dance."
     "Well, you have to put pants on before you dance."
     *turns her naked butt towards me and continues to dance*

3-year-old:
     "I'm gonna marry Adia."
     "You cannot marry your sister."

3-year-old looking at our new oscillating fan:
     "I've never seen a swurpty-wurpty swinging fan like that before!"

Talking to 1-year-old:
     "Nobody likes to be sat on when you have poop in your butt."

Talking to my 3-year-old:
     "Take off my bra."

1-year-old, pointing:
     "Boob. Big boob."

To my 3-year-old:
     "No! Don't unzip me!"

Talking to 3-year-old:
     "Mommy, what's a meteor?"
     "Well, it's a rock from space falling to Earth."
     "And then it squished all the dinosaurs!"
     (After laughing pretty heavily, lol) "Well, that was an asteroid, and it didn't squish them."

Signature tag by Geeky Graphx.

1 comment: