Saturday, April 16, 2011

Beginning

This all started when I was just beginning to potty train our oldest daughter. I was grabbing her potty seat and when I turned around she was looking in the toilet, so I said "get your head out of the toilet," and laughed afterward thinking, 'those are words I never expected to come out of my mouth.' I posted this on my Facebook status and everyone got a good laugh out of it. I continued posting strange phrases I said to my children and my husband told me I should start a website about all the silly things our children do. He came up with the name when he jokingly said "parenting is so glamorous" one time when our baby with reflux threw up all over him. From there Parenting is Glamorous was born. I love sharing our strange, yet memorable moments with all of you and I enjoy hearing stories about your adventures as well. Thanks for reading! 


You can also find me at www.parentingisglamorous.com

No comments:

Post a Comment