Saturday, April 16, 2011

What Will You Be Reading?

I will mostly be writing quotes that either my husband or myself have said to our kids, or silly things our kids have said. If I have a fun story to share, I will do that as well :) I will be posting quite a few at first, to catch up with what is already on the previous website. Here are a few to start off with :)


Things said to our kids:


"Get your head out of the toilet!"
"Don't smack your sister with the fish!"
"Don't fart on people, it's not nice."
"Get your foot out of your sister's mouth!"
"Don't put your sister in a cage!"
"You cannot ride your little sister."
"Your sister is not a car."
"Must we shart in public?"
"Don't roll your sister!"
"Don't kick your apple, it's not a toy."
"Get the football out of your sister's butt!"
"You don't need to strip your sister!"
"Why are you naked?"


That's just the beginning...much more to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment