Friday, April 29, 2011

Good Afternoon

As I sit here, cup of coffee in hand, wishing I was napping with my daughter, I'm hoping you got a better night's sleep than I did. 


My 19-month-old, for some reason, thought 3 o'clock this morning was play time. She woke up, so my husband and I brought her in with us so that she wouldn't wake up her big sister, and what does she do? Lay down and go back to sleep? Nooooo...she stands up and starts dancing with her toys and squealing. Really, kid? Who the hell set your internal clock?


She's lucky she's cute.

So, we were up from about 3-5. Then, my 3-year-old got up at 6:30. *sigh*

She's lucky she's cute, too.

So, with this small amount of free time I have, I decided to share some of the older quotes I've got. So, here we go...more things we thought would never come out of our mouths:

"Don't wrap your sister up, she's not a burrito."
"I don't care if you're licking it off, you still have to go wash your hands."
"Don't hit things with your head."
"Don't head butt your sister."
"Don't smash your bread with your cup!"
"Don't rub your sister's tushie."
"Don't touch the dog's butt hole!"
"Don't knock on your sister's head."
"Don't put the spoon in your butt."
"The horse does not need panties."
"Do not stomp on the toilet paper."
"Don't eat the cactus."
"Underwear are not an option."
"Don't dance while you eat, you might choke."
"Don't throw your cinnamon twist over your shoulder, it's not salt."
"Stop trying to climb me!"
"Stop it, you're going to poop your pants."
"I am not going to eat your butt fish."
"Don't spit on your sister."
"Don't hit your head on the window."
"Don't hit your sister with the tiger's tail."
"Don't squeeze your sister's cheeks."
"Pants first, then you can have mints."
"Don't fart on your sister."
"Just because the shampoo smells good, doesn't mean it tastes good."
"Stop hitting yourself on the head with the hammer."
"That's for butts, not faces."
To my 1-year-old:
     "Don't run off with my iPod. Hey! Bring that back!"




No comments:

Post a Comment