Monday, April 25, 2011

Quotes of the Day 4/23-4/24/2011

I didn't have a chance to get these up over the weekend, with the holiday and all. It was a very busy weekend for us! Three egg hunts, presents, and a busy day with family! It was a fun weekend. I hope you all had an enjoyable weekend, as well. Now, on to the funnies of the weekend!


4/23


To 3 year old, as she and her 1 year old sister are playing in their new sand box: 
     "Don't bury your sister in sand!"


To 3 year old as she's squeezing her little sister's cheeks:
     "Don't squeeze other people's cheeks."


To 3 year old as she's aggressively "hugging" her little sister:
     "Don't squeeze your sister!"


4/24


Conversation between my 3 year old and my husband, after she saw one of our wedding pictures:
     "Daddy, did you know you married Mommy?"
     "Yep...I am aware..."

No comments:

Post a Comment