Friday, May 20, 2011

Don't Chugga-Chugga-Choo-Choo Me

Some older stuff :)

3-year-old, to her baby sister:
     "Here you go, sir."

3-year-old, randomly, talking about her baby sister:
     "She needs a cushy wookie."

3-year-old, handing me toys:
     "You hold these for the hippos?"

3-year-old, about her baby sister:
     "You have monkey ears."

3-year-old, after pooping:
     "My butt is a big volcano!"

3-year-old, to baby sister:
     "You're not real."

3-year-old, randomly:
     "I not hammered."

3-year-old, to baby sister:
     "You have fleas and vitamins."

3-year-old, randomly, to Daddy:
     "Don't chugga-chugga-choo-choo me."

3-year-old, randomly:
     "I gonna go tell Daddy I drunk."

3-year-old:
     "You not gonna wear panties, Daddy, they're my panties!"          

No comments:

Post a Comment