Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy (Belated) Mothers Day!

Since I was busy spending time with my family yesterday [duh] I didn't have a chance to put up a post but I still want to wish all of my fellow mommies out there a very happy Mothers Day!! 

Becoming a mother is the best thing that has ever happened to me and has brought me more joy than I ever knew was possible. I never knew it was possible to love someone so much, and definitely not two somebodies! I remember when I was pregnant with my youngest daughter, I kept thinking, 'what is it going to be like? I don't know how I could love another person as much as I love my daughter.' But, I do :) I hear some people say that people who have a lot of children couldn't possibly love, for example, the fifth as much as they do the first. But I can definitely tell you, that's just how it works. It's like your heart grows with each one. You don't love the first any less, you don't split the love you had for your first between them, your heart is just capable of holding that much more love. :)

Again, I hope my fellow mommies had a wonderful day with your loved ones! Happy Mothers Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment