Monday, May 9, 2011

Her Poop is Cute on Her!

Since I haven't posted for a few days, I'm catching up :)

5/5
To my 3-year-old, while she's in the tub:
     "You don't need to do gymnastics in the bathtub!"

5/6
Conversation with my 3-year-old:
     "Are you watching MythBusters?"
     "No...I'm not watching anything...why?"
     "But you're wearing that."
     "Why do I have to be watching MythBusters to wear my Snuggie?"
     "Because you like to be warm watching MythBusters."

5/7
To my 3-year-old, while playing in the sand box:
     "Don't try to make your little sister eat the sand."

5/8
"Don't put your pancake in my coffee!"

Conversation with 3-year-old:
     "It stinks."
     "You're always saying it stinks. Maybe it's you that stinks!"

1-year-old:
     "Mama" (Grandma, she was looking for her)
My dad:
     "Come here, Adia. Do you want Grandpa?"
1-year-old:
     "No." (Walks away)

5/9
Conversation with 3-year-old, while changing 1-year-old's diaper:
     "Awww, she's so poopy!"
     "Yes, she is, but I don't know why you're saying it like it's cute."
     "Her poop is cute on her!"          

No comments:

Post a Comment