Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I sticking a carton of milk in your butt hole!

Some older conversations with my kids :)

They're pretty much all conversations with my 3-year-old, so I will specify if they're not, so that I don't have to type it every time :)

"Be quiet so your sister can sleep."
"Ok." ...stomp stomp stomp

"Olivia is on."
"No, Mommy. I don't want to watch Olivia." (Walking toward the TV).

(Looking at toilet paper) "It has flowers on it."
"Yes."
"Why you buy ones with flowers on it?"
"Because I wanted to."
"Why you wanted to?"
"Just wipe your butt!"

(Playing with a toy carton of milk).
"What are you doing?!"
"I sticking a carton of milk in your butt hole!"

"Mommy, I was born. And Adia was born."
"Trust me, I know you were born!"

"Look, there's a spider saying hi."
"Um...how do you know it's saying hi?"
"It's waving!"

(Day 1)
"Put on your undies."
"They're not undies, they're panties."
(Day 2)
"Put on your panties."
"They're not panties, they're undies."

"Don't put your band aid on the air conditioner."
"It's bleeding!"

"I going to lose my teeth?"
"Not until you're older. Then, you'll get big teeth, like Mommy and Daddy."
"And I gonna get a big nose!"

(Holding a piece of toy cheese) "Mommy, you want a cheese jacket?"
"A cheese jacket?"
"Yeah, you wear it!"
"Umm...I'm good."

"What are you doing?"
(Naked, looking in the mirror) "Squeezing my butt!"

(Giving me a check up with her doctor's kit)
"Am I gonna live?"
"No."                      

No comments:

Post a Comment