Monday, May 16, 2011

Don't Lick Mommy!

5/13

To my 1-year-old, walking up to me with toys:
     "Why do you have Tuck and a blender?" [Tuck is one of the Wonder Pets]. 

Talking to my 3-year-old: 
     "Don't ruin Adia's truck."
     "Why not?"
     "Um...because it's hers."

     "That's Adia's duck."
     "She said I could have it."
     "Considering she doesn't say much of anything, I doubt that. Go give it back."

     "I want a baby brother."
     "You're not getting one."
     "Yes, I will, when Adia gets bigger."
     "Um...no."

5/14

3-year-old:
     "Ow! Ow! Ow!"
     "What?"
     "I don't know."

5/15

My husband talking to my 3-year-old:
     "I'll be right back. I have to go get the lawn mower."
     "Where is it?"
     "At Grandma's house."
     "But you can use mine!"
     "Thank you, sweetie, but I have to use the one that actually cuts the grass."

5/16

My husband to my one-year-old:
     "Don't lick Mommy!"

Me to my one-year-old [later in the day]:
     "Quit! You don't need to lick your sister." [We had a theme going today...]

To my 3-year-old:
     "Don't make Pooh dance on your sister's head."             
 

No comments:

Post a Comment